System Management Utility - Aix

This is a discussion on System Management Utility - Aix ; Hello We have a 570 connected with HMC implement DLPAR with four logical partitions. When I start any partition then a System Management utility comes and I have to pass it on manually in order to continue boot. How to ...

  1. System Management Utility

    Hello
    We have a 570 connected with HMC implement DLPAR with four
    logical partitions. When I start any partition then a System
    Management utility comes and I have to pass it on manually in order to
    continue boot.
    How to disable this at boot time? Thanks

    Haroon

  2. Re: System Management Utility

    On Feb 20, 8:36 pm, "haroonna...@yahoo.com"
    wrote:
    > Hello
    > We have a 570 connected with HMC implement DLPAR with four
    > logical partitions. When I start any partition then a System
    > Management utility comes and I have to pass it on manually in order to
    > continue boot.
    > How to disable this at boot time? Thanks
    >
    > Haroon

    In the HMC if you go to the properties of the lpar profile, on the
    settings tab there is an option to choose your boot mode make sure
    that it is set to normal.

    David

  3. Re: System Management Utility

    On Feb 21, 2:49 am, "David Guest" wrote:
    > On Feb 20, 8:36 pm, "haroonna...@yahoo.com"
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Hello
    > > We have a 570 connected with HMC implement DLPAR with four
    > > logical partitions. When I start any partition then a System
    > > Management utility comes and I have to pass it on manually in order to
    > > continue boot.
    > > How to disable this at boot time? Thanks

    > > Haroon

    > In the HMC if you go to the properties of the lpar profile, on the
    > settings tab there is an option to choose your boot mode make sure
    > that it is set to normal.
    >
    > David

    Thanks for reply David. I'll check it this.

    Regards,
    Haroon

+ Reply to Thread