LD_DEBUG fox AIX - Aix

This is a discussion on LD_DEBUG fox AIX - Aix ; Hi Guys, I need know which shared libraries are found and opened like on solaris LD_DEBUS=files it gives traces about which shared libraries are opened and so on I want to know what will the shell variable for AIX? Thanks ...

  1. LD_DEBUG fox AIX

    Hi Guys,

    I need know which shared libraries are found and opened like on
    solaris LD_DEBUS=files
    it gives traces about which shared libraries are opened and so on

    I want to know what will the shell variable for AIX?

    Thanks for your help

  2. Re: LD_DEBUG fox AIX

    claudedube@gmail.com wrote:
    > I need know which shared libraries are found and opened like on
    > solaris LD_DEBUS=files
    > it gives traces about which shared libraries are opened and so on
    >
    > I want to know what will the shell variable for AIX?

    These is no comparable function on AIX.

  3. Re: LD_DEBUG fox AIX

    claudedube@gmail.com writes:

    > I need know which shared libraries are found and opened like on
    > solaris LD_DEBUS=files
    > it gives traces about which shared libraries are opened and so on

    I don't believe there is such an environment variable on AIX.

    You could do:
    dbx -a
    map
    detach
    quit

    Or:
    echo "
    info shared
    quit" > .gdbinit.$$
    gdb -q -x .gdbinit.$$ /path/to/exe pid
    rm .gdbinit.$$

    Cheers,
    Remove /-nsp/ for email.

  4. Re: LD_DEBUG fox AIX

    use "export SINIT_DBG=1" (i found it while disassembling c-runtime library)

+ Reply to Thread