rrdtool for nmon - Aix

This is a discussion on rrdtool for nmon - Aix ; I want to setting up rrdtool to capture the nmon data and display it through a web server for interactive performance report of the server. Please tell me how to get rrdtool and necessary steps/procedure to accomplish this setting up. ...

  1. rrdtool for nmon

    I want to setting up rrdtool to capture the nmon data and display it
    through a web server for interactive performance report of the server.
    Please tell me how to get rrdtool and necessary steps/procedure to
    accomplish this setting up. Thanks

    Haroon Nawaz

  2. Re: rrdtool for nmon

    On Feb 16, 10:32 am, "haroonna...@yahoo.com"
    wrote:
    > I want to setting up rrdtool to capture the nmon data and display it
    > through a web server for interactive performance report of the server.
    > Please tell me how to get rrdtool and necessary steps/procedure to
    > accomplish this setting up. Thanks
    >
    > Haroon Nawaz

    read
    http://www-941.haw.ibm.com/collabora...ator=printable

    or search at the ibm web site for " +rrdtool +nmon"

    hth
    Hajo

+ Reply to Thread