nmon Analyzer for SCO - Aix

This is a discussion on nmon Analyzer for SCO - Aix ; I use nmon Analyzer very affectively on AIX. Now I required nmon Analyzer for SCO Unixware 7.4. In addition, have anyone know about a monitoring tool for SAN storage & switch. Thanks Haroon Nawaz System Admin AIX/SCO/Linux MCB bank Ltd....

  1. nmon Analyzer for SCO

    I use nmon Analyzer very affectively on AIX. Now I required nmon
    Analyzer for SCO Unixware 7.4. In addition, have anyone know about a
    monitoring tool for SAN storage & switch.

    Thanks

    Haroon Nawaz
    System Admin AIX/SCO/Linux
    MCB bank Ltd.

  2. Re: nmon Analyzer for SCO

    You are on the wrong site for SCO .. nmon is AIX an Linux only .. god
    knows what SCO would use, and who cares .. They will probably claim
    thier is some of thier source code in nmon and that they actually own
    it .. lol

  3. Re: nmon Analyzer for SCO

    On Feb 14, 11:34 pm, "haroonna...@yahoo.com"
    wrote:
    > I use nmon Analyzer very affectively on AIX. Now I required nmon
    > Analyzer for SCO Unixware 7.4. In addition, have anyone know about a
    > monitoring tool for SAN storage & switch.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Haroon Nawaz
    > System Admin AIX/SCO/Linux
    > MCB bank Ltd.

    SCO is still around? I thought they died the death of a thousand
    lawyers!

    Seriously, Unixware is a SYSV4 operating system, so "top" should build
    on it nicely.

+ Reply to Thread