Shell accounts - Aix

This is a discussion on Shell accounts - Aix ; Hello. I would like to port my C libraries to AIX. Does anybody know of any individual or group offering free AIX shell accounts (besides Polarhome.com)? thanks, MC...

  1. Shell accounts

    Hello.

    I would like to port my C libraries to AIX. Does anybody know of
    any individual or group offering free AIX shell accounts (besides
    Polarhome.com)?

    thanks,
    MC

  2. Re: Shell accounts

    artifact.one@googlemail.com writes:

    > I would like to port my C libraries to AIX. Does anybody know of
    > any individual or group offering free AIX shell accounts (besides
    > Polarhome.com)?

    IBM has Virtual Loaner Program:
    http://www.ibm.com/partnerworld/wps/pub/systems/vlp

    Cheers,
    Remove /-nsp/ for email.

  3. Re: Shell accounts

    On Feb 12, 3:58 am, Paul Pluzhnikov
    wrote:
    > artifact....@googlemail.com writes:
    > > I would like to port my C libraries to AIX. Does anybody know of
    > > any individual or group offering free AIX shell accounts (besides
    > > Polarhome.com)?

    > IBM has Virtual Loaner Program:http://www.ibm.com/partnerworld/wps/pub/systems/vlp

    Thanks, I hadn't seen that before. I'm not sure I'm eligible for it
    though as I'm not a 'software company'. I don't know how
    much they'd really care, of course.

    MC

+ Reply to Thread