How can unzip file toto.zip whith AIX 5.3 - Aix

This is a discussion on How can unzip file toto.zip whith AIX 5.3 - Aix ; Hi, some one could tel me how can i do to unzip a file toto.zip onto aux 5.3 ? thank's...

  1. How can unzip file toto.zip whith AIX 5.3

    Hi,

    some one could tel me how can i do to unzip a file toto.zip onto aux
    5.3 ?

    thank's

  2. Re: How can unzip file toto.zip whith AIX 5.3

    On Feb 7, 3:55 pm, "le pierre" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > some one could tel me how can i do to unzip a file toto.zip onto aux
    > 5.3 ?
    >
    > thank's

    install unzip-5.51-1.aix5.1.ppc.rpm or any later version from your AIX
    linux toolbox cd an be happy

    hth
    Hajo

+ Reply to Thread