Node Locked License on AIX 4.2 - Aix

This is a discussion on Node Locked License on AIX 4.2 - Aix ; I need to transfer or copy the nodelocked license from a AIX 4.2 F40 to a AIX 4.2 H70 box.Where does LUM or whatever the server is keeps the licenses?...

  1. Node Locked License on AIX 4.2

    I need to transfer or copy the nodelocked license from a AIX 4.2 F40
    to a AIX 4.2 H70 box.Where does LUM or whatever the server is keeps
    the licenses?

  2. Re: Node Locked License on AIX 4.2

    boredboi wrote:

    > I need to transfer or copy the nodelocked license from a AIX 4.2 F40
    > to a AIX 4.2 H70 box.Where does LUM or whatever the server is keeps
    > the licenses?

    Just a guess since I don't have any AIX v4 left to look at,
    but check:
    /var/ifor/nodelock*
    and
    /usr/lib/netls/conf/nodelock*

    Paul Landay

  3. Re: Node Locked License on AIX 4.2

    On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, Paul Landay wrote:

    > boredboi wrote:
    >
    >> I need to transfer or copy the nodelocked license from a AIX 4.2 F40
    >> to a AIX 4.2 H70 box.Where does LUM or whatever the server is keeps
    >> the licenses?
    >>

    > Just a guess since I don't have any AIX v4 left to look at,
    > but check:
    > /var/ifor/nodelock*
    > and
    > /usr/lib/netls/conf/nodelock*
    >
    > Paul Landay

    Look for files like *_n.lic in
    /usr/lpp/xlf
    /usr/lpp/xlf/DOC
    /usr/vac
    /usr/vacpp

    These are directories where IBM installs license files for fortran and C.
    Use other directories as required.

+ Reply to Thread