LED error codes (with all due respect, sirs) - Aix

This is a discussion on LED error codes (with all due respect, sirs) - Aix ; first, let me prostrate myself before all the usenet gods/selfappointed-cops... i bow down before you all and offer up my firstborn child to appease you. this is in response to all who have seen fit to chastise me on every ...

  1. LED error codes (with all due respect, sirs)

    first, let me prostrate myself before all the usenet
    gods/selfappointed-cops... i bow down before you all and offer up my
    firstborn child to appease you. this is in response to all who have
    seen fit to chastise me on every other post i've submitted.
    that said...
    does anybody know of ONE SPECIFIC ibm website where you can look up ALL
    LED error codes for pSeries machines. YES... i HAVE looked myself
    before i posted... for much longer than 10 minutes. can't find it
    anywhere on infocenter, partnerworld, anywhere on
    publib.boulder.ibm.com... I can search infocenter for random LED
    codes... and i see mto have about a 50/50 chance of finding anything
    there. Is there seriously not just ONE PAGE that holds all the
    op-panel codes?

    thanks,
    -p

  2. Re: LED error codes (with all due respect, sirs)

    Hi --

    How about
    http://publib16.boulder.ibm.com/pser...df/380509.pdf?
    Check Chapter 30.

    Otherwise, they should be listed in the Service Guide for the particular
    model machine you have. I don't think there's one all-encompassing "Super
    Service Guide" for all servers, but the Service Guides are available from
    the "pSeries and AIX Information Center" site at
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...v5r3/index.jsp (as was the
    other manual I hyperlinked above).

    This might not be the type of "page" you're looking for ... But sometimes
    you just have to rely on the older technology . Those PDF Service Guides
    are extensively linked, though. So when you do find the error you're looking
    for, you're just a click away from its diagnosis and resolution.

    HTH
    CL

    "p595pimp" wrote in message
    news:1169586644.080478.37730@v45g2000cwv.googlegro ups.com...
    > first, let me prostrate myself before all the usenet
    > gods/selfappointed-cops... i bow down before you all and offer up my
    > firstborn child to appease you. this is in response to all who have
    > seen fit to chastise me on every other post i've submitted.
    > that said...
    > does anybody know of ONE SPECIFIC ibm website where you can look up ALL
    > LED error codes for pSeries machines. YES... i HAVE looked myself
    > before i posted... for much longer than 10 minutes. can't find it
    > anywhere on infocenter, partnerworld, anywhere on
    > publib.boulder.ibm.com... I can search infocenter for random LED
    > codes... and i see mto have about a 50/50 chance of finding anything
    > there. Is there seriously not just ONE PAGE that holds all the
    > op-panel codes?
    >
    > thanks,
    > -p

+ Reply to Thread