openvpn for AIX - Aix

This is a discussion on openvpn for AIX - Aix ; Is there an openvpn package available for AIX 5.3L? I'm looking into creating a VPN tunnel from a p520 running AIX 5.3L to a CentOS 4.4 box using openvpn. openvpn is configured and working on the CentOS box already. Thanks, ...

  1. openvpn for AIX

    Is there an openvpn package available for AIX 5.3L? I'm looking into
    creating a VPN tunnel from a p520 running AIX 5.3L to a CentOS 4.4 box
    using openvpn. openvpn is configured and working on the CentOS box already.

    Thanks,
    Tim

  2. Re: openvpn for AIX

    Tim Wunder wrote:
    > Is there an openvpn package available for AIX 5.3L? I'm looking into

    The following documentation might help:
    http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/aix/pr...ref/index.html

    hth
    Hajo