Folks,

Whenever qdaemon has problem printing file, it is sending message to
a random terminal of the user (i.e. if the user is logged in multiple
times, it prints on one of the terminals). How do I make them go to the
console. We have an psuedo account for our applications (similar to
DB2 instance user) and when an application sends file to a printer and there
is a problem we would like to send message to console. The console is
monitored by the operator who can alert admins or programmers.

--
Hemant Shah /"\ ASCII ribbon campaign
E-mail: NoJunkMailshah@xnet.com \ / ---------------------