ibm exams ? - Aix

This is a discussion on ibm exams ? - Aix ; iam looking to purchase hotcerts.com package for ibm exams . are they close to real exams ?...

  1. ibm exams ?

    iam looking to purchase hotcerts.com package for ibm exams . are they
    close to real exams ?

  2. Re: ibm exams ?

    ccnaluver@gmail.com wrote:
    > iam looking to purchase hotcerts.com package for ibm exams . are they
    > close to real exams ?

    Buy them and let us know.

  3. Re: ibm exams ?

    > purchase hotcerts.com package

    Why buy anything, if its pSeries there surely is enough materials (in most
    cases one 300 page book) and you have exam in your pocket. And still you
    have a fun of learning Give me a number I can point you proper lecture.

    Stan

  4. Re: ibm exams ?

    Stanislaw Zakrzewski wrote:
    >> purchase hotcerts.com package

    > Why buy anything, if its pSeries there surely is enough materials (in most
    > cases one 300 page book) and you have exam in your pocket. And still you
    > have a fun of learning Give me a number I can point you proper lecture.
    >

    > Stan

    I posted that strictly for the entertainment value. I am always amazed
    by the ends some will go to for a supposed shortcut.

    My apologies.

  5. Re: ibm exams ?

    > My apologies.

    Sorry it wasn't ment for you to was for ccnaluver@gmail.com

  6. Re: ibm exams ?

    My suggestion would be to spend some time on a box and with the IBM
    redbook (free).

  7. Re: ibm exams ?

    >I'm currently reading this Redbook
    >below:
    >
    >IBM Certification Study Guide p5

    If you are preparing for 238 p5 and pSeries Technical Sales Support, the
    book you reed is proper one and covers 90% of knowledge to pass this exam.
    Rest is just a common knowledge. Few advices do not study it too careful for
    this exam more sales knowledge then technical is infact needed. Second you
    have to have special mix techni/political approach, first read the question
    and thing what really they are asking for...

    Regards
    Stan

+ Reply to Thread