HP 3800N print driver - Aix

This is a discussion on HP 3800N print driver - Aix ; Where do you get drivers for printers? I need to install an HP 3800N and need the driver. I looked on the aix product cd's but did not find it. Thanks....

  1. HP 3800N print driver

    Where do you get drivers for printers? I need to install an HP 3800N
    and need the driver. I looked on the aix product cd's but did not find
    it.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: HP 3800N print driver

    I simply use the default HP Laserjet printer that is included w/ aix -
    there are few problems, especially if you don't need the advanced
    capabilities.
    If you insist, any AIX drivers for HP printers have to come from HP.
    Best regards,
    jimbob

    gdoogle@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Where do you get drivers for printers? I need to install an HP 3800N
    > and need the driver. I looked on the aix product cd's but did not find
    > it.
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread