ERROR: Volume Group rootvg on node: p650 is configured to auto-varyon. - Aix

This is a discussion on ERROR: Volume Group rootvg on node: p650 is configured to auto-varyon. - Aix ; when i do Verifying HACMP config ERROR: Volume Group rootvg on node: p650 is configured to auto-varyon. I re-config Resource Group...and re-Verifying & sync HACMP config :OK when I start HACMP k but i "stop HACMP" or "takeover": fail to ...

  1. ERROR: Volume Group rootvg on node: p650 is configured to auto-varyon.

    when i do Verifying HACMP config
    ERROR: Volume Group rootvg on node: p650 is configured to auto-varyon.
    I re-config Resource Group...and re-Verifying & sync HACMP config :OK
    when I start HACMP k
    but i "stop HACMP" or "takeover": fail to : release resource
    group:volume group, file systems; ervices IP
    I check /tmp/hacmp.out : umount /hd4 /var /usr......(wailt to umount
    rootvg's file systems)
    but i resource group no rootvg(or root's file systems) in resource
    group
    why????
    please HELP me!!!
    tks!

  2. Re: ERROR: Volume Group rootvg on node: p650 is configured to auto-varyon.

    byron.hsu@neweb.com.tw wrote:
    > when i do Verifying HACMP config
    > ERROR: Volume Group rootvg on node: p650 is configured to auto-varyon.
    > I re-config Resource Group...and re-Verifying & sync HACMP config :OK
    > when I start HACMP k
    > but i "stop HACMP" or "takeover": fail to : release resource
    > group:volume group, file systems; ervices IP
    > I check /tmp/hacmp.out : umount /hd4 /var /usr......(wailt to umount
    > rootvg's file systems)
    > but i resource group no rootvg(or root's file systems) in resource
    > group
    > why????
    > please HELP me!!!
    > tks!

    Has this cluster ever worked? If so, what changed? If not, remove all
    the fs/disk/vg resources from your resource groups. Does it work now?
    Ok, now add in one filesystem at a time to find the cause.

+ Reply to Thread