GUI design in AIX - Aix

This is a discussion on GUI design in AIX - Aix ; hi all as we have "dialog" in LINUX by which we ca make GUI like box simmilar to this what is in AIX by which we can make interactive menu where we can use arrow key to select option in ...

  1. GUI design in AIX

    hi all
    as we have "dialog" in LINUX by which we ca make GUI like box
    simmilar to this what is in AIX by which we can make interactive menu
    where we can use arrow key to select option in menu

    thank
    Sudhir Lal Sinha
    lssudhir@gmail.com

  2. Re: GUI design in AIX

    lssudhir@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi all
    > as we have "dialog" in LINUX by which we ca make GUI like box
    > simmilar to this what is in AIX by which we can make interactive menu
    > where we can use arrow key to select option in menu

    I don't know what this "dialog" is, but maybe it can be useable on AIX too.

  3. Re: GUI design in AIX

    lssudhir@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi all
    > as we have "dialog" in LINUX by which we ca make GUI like box
    > simmilar to this what is in AIX by which we can make interactive menu
    > where we can use arrow key to select option in menu
    >
    > thank
    > Sudhir Lal Sinha
    > lssudhir@gmail.com

    dialog: Display dialog boxes from shell scripts

    Prebuilt binaries are on PDSLIB.

    http://aixpdslib.seas.ucla.edu/packages/dialog.html

+ Reply to Thread