Cluster Synchronaization ? - Aix

This is a discussion on Cluster Synchronaization ? - Aix ; how can i sysnc my cluster from standby node, and what meant by that ?...

  1. Cluster Synchronaization ?

    how can i sysnc my cluster from standby node, and what meant by that ?

  2. Re: Cluster Synchronaization ?

    To sync cluster from standby node either verify/synchronize when all
    cluster services are down on both nodes ( if it is 2 node cluster) or
    use DARE ( system by itslef uses dare to sync) ,when cluster services
    up and running.

    There is as such no "stand by node", but mostly we consider the one
    which is used for failing over the app running on the first.

    it means that if GODM on standby is bad it will mess up the first node
    to which it is standby.

    Thumb Rule: always sync from the node which is more latest /you treat
    production/changes are made from last syncd conditions..

    maw wrote:
    > how can i sysnc my cluster from standby node, and what meant by that ?

+ Reply to Thread