Redistributing the xlC runtime filesets - Aix

This is a discussion on Redistributing the xlC runtime filesets - Aix ; When redistributing the xlC runtime filesets with software applications that were compiled with xlC, are there any requirements to also redistribute the license agreement and information PDFs that are either on the XL C/C++ CD or are part of the ...

  1. Redistributing the xlC runtime filesets

    When redistributing the xlC runtime filesets with software applications
    that were compiled with xlC, are there any requirements to also
    redistribute the license agreement and information PDFs that are either
    on the XL C/C++ CD or are part of the downloadable xlC runtime tarballs
    available from IBM?

    I'd like to know what other files, if any, need to be redistributed
    alongwith the xlC runtime filesets to make sure that our proprietary
    software application for AIX is legally OK?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Redistributing the xlC runtime filesets

    fia_wrc_fanatic wrote:
    > When redistributing the xlC runtime filesets with software applications
    > that were compiled with xlC, are there any requirements to also
    > redistribute the license agreement and information PDFs that are either
    > on the XL C/C++ CD or are part of the downloadable xlC runtime tarballs
    > available from IBM?
    >
    > I'd like to know what other files, if any, need to be redistributed
    > alongwith the xlC runtime filesets to make sure that our proprietary
    > software application for AIX is legally OK?
    >
    > Thanks!

    http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.w...id=swg21082908

    Paul Landay

+ Reply to Thread