I have been trying to get someone to do a server check up for our
RS6000 with out much luck. I have tried to Google a consultant that
could check out our server and help me figure out what how well our
server is doing.

Do any of you know someone in the Los Angeles California area that
would be able to help me out of this jam? Alternatively, do you have a
suggestion of where to look for someone?

My goal is to figure out if I should replace the server or if it will
go another year. I would love to be able to push it off one more year
as I have already replaced one server and added a new server this year.

You can either reply to the group or email me directly.

Thanks,
Charles
PepperFan_X@gmail.com
Remove the _X to email me.