Commands for administration AIX - Aix

This is a discussion on Commands for administration AIX - Aix ; Hi all, i always used Unix Solaris and never Unix Aix. cpu, memory = top, prstat, iostat, vmstat, mpstat disk and swap = df -h or df -k check process = trace, dtrace, mtrace, strace, struss, pmap network stat traffic ...

  1. Commands for administration AIX

    Hi all,

    i always used Unix Solaris and never Unix Aix.

    cpu, memory = top, prstat, iostat, vmstat, mpstat
    disk and swap = df -h or df -k
    check process = trace, dtrace, mtrace, strace, struss, pmap
    network stat traffic = netstat -i
    network stat traffic by protocol = netstat -es
    network session and routing table = netstat -an, netstat -rn
    check 100 full duplex = ndd -get /dev/bge... duplex, status, speed
    capture traffic = snoop
    hardware info = psrinfo -v, prtconf, prtdiag

    i am looking the equivalent commands that i can use for AIX.

    Can you please help me to creat a list of command for administration
    (monitoring) AIX servers ?

    Any web site with summary of command for AIX ?

    Thank You very much

    Best Regards
    Rahan

  2. Re: Commands for administration AIX

    On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 22:22:52 +0100
    Rahan wrote:

    > Any web site with summary of command for AIX ?

    You're looking for the Rosetta Stone for Unix:

    http://bhami.com/rosetta.html

    --
    Stefaan A Eeckels
    --

  3. Re: Commands for administration AIX

    Rahan wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > i always used Unix Solaris and never Unix Aix.

    try this:
    http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstract...6584.html?Open

  4. Re: Commands for administration AIX

    Thanks a lot for yours answers !!!