Has anyone tried to install this APAR? First of all, if you are at TL4, you are
forced to upgrade to TL5. In our case, that means over 800MB to download. But
the description of the problem ('data corruption on P5+ hardware') is pretty
scary. At least, I'm assuming a lot of people are trying to put this on because
the download ftp site for IBM is unusably sloooooooowwwwww (20MB/minute! the
last time I checked).
--
steve stackwick
sstackwick@jasi.com