Want to buy AIX 5L for Professionals coursebook - Aix

This is a discussion on Want to buy AIX 5L for Professionals coursebook - Aix ; I'm looking for the coursebook from the AIX 5L for UNIX Professionals training course (course Q1845). I'm unemployed and really don't want to pay $2,500 to attend the course. I'm a pretty good self learner and would like to buy ...

  1. Want to buy AIX 5L for Professionals coursebook

    I'm looking for the coursebook from the AIX 5L for UNIX Professionals
    training course (course Q1845). I'm unemployed and really don't want to
    pay $2,500 to attend the course. I'm a pretty good self learner and
    would like to buy the coursebook from someone if they have it to sell.

  2. Re: Want to buy AIX 5L for Professionals coursebook

    unixguru schrieb:

    > I'm looking for the coursebook from the AIX 5L for UNIX Professionals
    > training course (course Q1845). I'm unemployed and really don't want to
    > pay $2,500 to attend the course. I'm a pretty good self learner and
    > would like to buy the coursebook from someone if they have it to sell.

    Guru ? You must kidding. Go to http://www.redbooks.ibm.com and search
    for:
    aix AND study AND guide

    hth