how to see debug data of a executable - Aix

This is a discussion on how to see debug data of a executable - Aix ; is there any way i can see debug data of a executable compiled on AIX...

  1. how to see debug data of a executable

    is there any way i can see debug data of a executable compiled on AIX

  2. Re: how to see debug data of a executable

    dbx is probably your best bet.

    On Nov 20, 9:08 am, "shankha" wrote:
    > is there any way i can see debug data of a executable compiled on AIX

  3. Re: how to see debug data of a executable

    i don't want to debug my program .. if you compile with -g the compiler
    puts some data in the .DEBUG section .. i want to read that section
    c00p wrote:
    > dbx is probably your best bet.
    >
    > On Nov 20, 9:08 am, "shankha" wrote:
    > > is there any way i can see debug data of a executable compiled on AIX

+ Reply to Thread