need script to kill users - Aix

This is a discussion on need script to kill users - Aix ; i would like to run a script each evening that will display one at a time users still logged on the system and give me the option to kill or leave alone. any help would be greatly appreciated. gm...

  1. need script to kill users

    i would like to run a script each evening that will display one at a time
    users still logged on the system and give me the option to kill or leave
    alone.
    any help would be greatly appreciated.

    gm

  2. Re: need script to kill users

    "gm" wrote in message
    >i would like to run a script each evening that will display one at a time
    >users still logged on the system and give me the option to kill or leave
    >alone.
    > any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Always good lecture: http://www.tldp.org/LDP/abs/abs-guide.pdf
    Commands: w, awk/cut, kill