nmon : no curve on the graph - Aix

This is a discussion on nmon : no curve on the graph - Aix ; hello, I have execute : on to my AIX 5.2 i have executed : nmon -fT -s10 -c120 ===> JDEPROD_061116_1153.nmon With "nmon analyser v323.xls" i have loaded the file and the Excel file obtained does not post me the curves ...

  1. nmon : no curve on the graph

    hello,

    I have execute :

    on to my AIX 5.2 i have executed :

    nmon -fT -s10 -c120
    ===> JDEPROD_061116_1153.nmon

    With "nmon analyser v323.xls" i have loaded the file

    and the Excel file obtained does not post me the curves on the graph.

    It would be said that the graph is empty!!! why?

  2. Re: nmon : no curve on the graph

    le pierre wrote:
    > With "nmon analyser v323.xls" i have loaded the file
    >
    > and the Excel file obtained does not post me the curves on the graph.
    >
    > It would be said that the graph is empty!!! why?

    Check you have the correct decimal seperator. I think one
    had to change that from "." to "," if one has a european
    version of Excel.

    Regards,

    Frank

  3. Re: nmon : no curve on the graph

    where i can change the separator ? in the "nmon analyser v323.xls"
    settings ?
    Frank Fegert a écrit :

    > le pierre wrote:
    > > With "nmon analyser v323.xls" i have loaded the file
    > >
    > > and the Excel file obtained does not post me the curves on the graph.
    > >
    > > It would be said that the graph is empty!!! why?

    > Check you have the correct decimal seperator. I think one
    > had to change that from "." to "," if one has a european
    > version of Excel.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Frank

  4. Re: nmon : no curve on the graph

    le pierre wrote:
    > where i can change the separator ? in the "nmon analyser v323.xls"
    > settings ?

    The easiest way would be to do a search/replace in your
    original data files.

    Regards,

    Frank

+ Reply to Thread