H80 not reboot with error B1014602 - Aix

This is a discussion on H80 not reboot with error B1014602 - Aix ; hello I'm working on H80 AIX machine. this machine not boot with error number on digits : B1014602 with yello led light on the front panel. all light who belong to the power suplay are working , lifgts. what can ...

  1. H80 not reboot with error B1014602

    hello

    I'm working on H80 AIX machine.
    this machine not boot with error number on digits : B1014602 with yello
    led light on the front panel. all light who belong to the power suplay
    are working , lifgts.

    what can be the problem and what is the sulotion that i can resolbe
    this problem.

    thanks

    ariec

  2. Re: H80 not reboot with error B1014602

    Follow this link:

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....d1b8ac7518143a

    arieco@clalit.org.il wrote:
    > hello
    >
    > I'm working on H80 AIX machine.
    > this machine not boot with error number on digits : B1014602 with yello
    > led light on the front panel. all light who belong to the power suplay
    > are working , lifgts.
    >
    > what can be the problem and what is the sulotion that i can resolbe
    > this problem.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > ariec

+ Reply to Thread