Today, I try to reintall AIX on my new p52A. but met a "there are no
disks available on this system" error when installing after booting
from AIX 5.3 System Disk.

The following steps is what I did this afternoon:

1. My AIX 5.3 ML 5 is running well on my new p52A (with No RAID 5 )
2. I reboot system from "Standalone Diagnostics CD"
3. I create a new RAID 5 Disk Array (I have 1907 RAID Card, but this is
the first time I try to use it)
4. I format all pdisk (pdisk0 to pdisk3) to 522 bytes
5. I add them all to RAID 5 disk Array (Raid type = 5, Strip Size =
64K)
6. Verything looks okay
7. Boot system from AIX System CD1 to install OS
8. Met "There are no disks available on this system" error and have to
reboot system
9. Reboot system from "Standalone Diagnostics CD" again
10. Delete RAID 5 Array that I just create in step 3 to 5
11. Format pdisk0 back to 512 bytes
12. Reboot system from AIX System CD1 try to install OS agagin
13 Still Met "There are no disks available on this system" error

Is there any mistak that I did? How can I fix this issue?
By the way, the AIX system CDs I used, is release on Dec 2005.

Please help!