Global NIM post install script? - Aix

This is a discussion on Global NIM post install script? - Aix ; How do I setup a global post install script that will be executed by all NIM installs? I see where the documentation mentions you can create .xx scripts but I don't want to have to manage those. Do you have ...

  1. Global NIM post install script?

    How do I setup a global post install script that will be executed by
    all NIM installs?

    I see where the documentation mentions you can create .xx
    scripts but I don't want to have to manage those.

    Do you have to put it in the "CUSTOMIZATION_FILE = " in bosinst.data
    file or somewhere else?

    I tired creating a "script" resource called finalsetup but it does not
    seem to be used or get run during the install.

    Any ideas?

  2. Re: Global NIM post install script?

    nixfu.nixfu@gmail.com schrieb:

    > How do I setup a global post install script that will be executed by
    > all NIM installs?

    By creating a first boot script resource - and of cource the
    corresponding script - and allocate it to the nim clients which has to
    be installed.

    Since this is NIM basic you should take a look at

    hth
    Hajo

+ Reply to Thread