how to include multiple source directories while using AIX - Aix

This is a discussion on how to include multiple source directories while using AIX - Aix ; if i want to see source code of files located in directiories other than my working directory i give the command use directory_name but suppose i want to multiple directories like that what is the command i should give...

  1. how to include multiple source directories while using AIX

    if i want to see source code of files located in directiories other
    than my working directory i give the command
    use directory_name
    but suppose i want to multiple directories like that what is the
    command i should give

  2. Re: how to include multiple source directories while using AIX

    shankha wrote:
    > if i want to see source code of files located in directiories other
    > than my working directory i give the command
    > use directory_name
    > but suppose i want to multiple directories like that what is the
    > command i should give

    The 'use' subcommand is well documented in the dbx section of the
    Technical Reference manual. Including the syntax for the answer to
    your question.

    You can start here to get to the 5.3 InfoCenter.

    http://www.ibm.com/servers/aix/library/

    Or, with a single click:

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...xcmds2/dbx.htm

+ Reply to Thread