"Sun Alert" equivalent in AIX? - Aix

This is a discussion on "Sun Alert" equivalent in AIX? - Aix ; Hello All, Does IBM have an equivalent of "Sun Alert"? I'm looking to get notified of AIX bugs as they are identified by IBM. Too often, I have to run into problems, opened a call with IBM, blah blah blah... ...

  1. "Sun Alert" equivalent in AIX?

    Hello All,

    Does IBM have an equivalent of "Sun Alert"? I'm looking to get notified
    of AIX bugs as they are identified by IBM. Too often, I have to run
    into problems, opened a call with IBM, blah blah blah... find out
    several hours later that I'm running into a bug that has already been
    identified by IBM in another PMR. I would like to know about these
    issues before I even upgrade a test box to a certain tl/sp level...

    I was notified by IBM about the 5.3tl5 db2 debacle... but was never
    notified about the "tcp_keepcnt" bug....

    -Chris

  2. Re: "Sun Alert" equivalent in AIX?

    cmstan2002@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Does IBM have an equivalent of "Sun Alert"? I'm looking to get notified
    > of AIX bugs as they are identified by IBM. Too often, I have to run
    > into problems, opened a call with IBM, blah blah blah... find out
    > several hours later that I'm running into a bug that has already been
    > identified by IBM in another PMR. I would like to know about these
    > issues before I even upgrade a test box to a certain tl/sp level...
    >
    > I was notified by IBM about the 5.3tl5 db2 debacle... but was never
    > notified about the "tcp_keepcnt" bug....
    >
    > -Chris

    https://www14.software.ibm.com/webap...iews/index.jsp

+ Reply to Thread