Hi

Given:
A 6C3 ( p615) connected to an UPS and commercial power.
Runing AIX 5.1 ML09

Problem:
After a power failure on the commercial line we see error messages
regading power failure BUT we do not see the message:
EPOW_RES_CHRP "An environmental problem has been corrected and is no
longer a problem."
in the errpt as soon as commercial power is back.

This is a problem since we do not know if the power supply on
commercial is really working again/has power or not.

Additional information:
The command
$ machstat -f ; echo $?
still gives an value not equal zero after all power is resumed. So its
looks like that the kernal parameter is not reseted.

Any help is appreachiated
Hajo