HMC problem report - Aix

This is a discussion on HMC problem report - Aix ; Hi ALL, I'm receiving mail from HMC Reporting system: ZZZZZZ-9123-710-YYYYYYY Machine type-model/serial: 9123-710/XXXXXXXX Problem number: 453 Error: B3030001 Description: Last occurred: 10/13/06 7:49 PM Current status: PMR number: n/a Details: Although Ethernet was checked and nothing unusual happened after cold ...

  1. HMC problem report

    Hi ALL,

    I'm receiving mail from HMC

    Reporting system: ZZZZZZ-9123-710-YYYYYYY
    Machine type-model/serial: 9123-710/XXXXXXXX
    Problem number: 453
    Error: B3030001
    Last occurred: 10/13/06 7:49 PM
    Current status:
    PMR number: n/a
    Details:

    Although Ethernet was checked and nothing unusual happened after cold
    power cycle of one of servers.

    Question:
    What saw wrong? How to fix? How to switch this notification off?

    Thanks,

    Alex

  2. Re: HMC problem report

    Does this system show error lights? If so, have you gone into ASMI and
    checked the error logs?

    -Jay
    Altimon@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi ALL,
    >
    > I'm receiving mail from HMC
    >
    > Reporting system: ZZZZZZ-9123-710-YYYYYYY
    > Machine type-model/serial: 9123-710/XXXXXXXX
    > Problem number: 453
    > Error: B3030001
    > Last occurred: 10/13/06 7:49 PM
    > Current status:
    > PMR number: n/a
    > Details:
    >
    > Although Ethernet was checked and nothing unusual happened after cold
    > power cycle of one of servers.
    >
    > Question:
    > What saw wrong? How to fix? How to switch this notification off?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Alex

  3. Re: HMC problem report

    no error lights

    moracq wrote:
    > Does this system show error lights? If so, have you gone into ASMI and
    > checked the error logs?
    >
    > -Jay
    > Altimon@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hi ALL,
    > >
    > > I'm receiving mail from HMC
    > >
    > > Reporting system: ZZZZZZ-9123-710-YYYYYYY
    > > Machine type-model/serial: 9123-710/XXXXXXXX
    > > Problem number: 453
    > > Error: B3030001
    > > Last occurred: 10/13/06 7:49 PM
    > > Current status:
    > > PMR number: n/a
    > > Details:
    > >
    > > Although Ethernet was checked and nothing unusual happened after cold
    > > power cycle of one of servers.
    > >
    > > Question:
    > > What saw wrong? How to fix? How to switch this notification off?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Alex

+ Reply to Thread