need explanation for LED code 40660003.. Urgent plz.. - Aix

This is a discussion on need explanation for LED code 40660003.. Urgent plz.. - Aix ; need explanation for LED code 40660003 given by our server...

  1. need explanation for LED code 40660003.. Urgent plz..

    need explanation for LED code 40660003 given by our server

  2. Re: need explanation for LED code 40660003.. Urgent plz..

    kavin wrote:
    > need explanation for LED code 40660003 given by our server

    Well, if you had bothered to include the type and model of your
    "server", someone *might* have taken time of their busy day to look up
    the code for you. Since you didn't, and life is short, I'll give you
    the hint that you look it up in the Service Guide for your server. If
    you threw away the Service Guide that came with the system, you might be
    able to download the Service Guide in PDF form at the IBM RS/6000 and
    pSeries hardware information website. If the code isn't in the book,
    and nothing promising comes from your subsequent Internet searches, call
    IBM Service to come figure it out and fix it.

    Rick Ekblaw

+ Reply to Thread