Inventory Scout and MDT - Aix

This is a discussion on Inventory Scout and MDT - Aix ; I am trying to develop a procedure to use Inventory scout to retrieve hardware/MC levels from approximately 1000 workstations. How if any can I automate this process and dynamically make the webpage. Oh and this has to happen nightly Dave...

  1. Inventory Scout and MDT

    I am trying to develop a procedure to use Inventory scout to retrieve
    hardware/MC levels from approximately 1000 workstations. How if any
    can I automate this process and dynamically make the webpage.

    Oh and this has to happen nightly

    Dave

  2. Re: Inventory Scout and MDT

    Nobody here is familar with Inventory Scout and Microcode Discovery
    Tool (MDT)??

    grahd@cwfh.com wrote:
    > I am trying to develop a procedure to use Inventory scout to retrieve
    > hardware/MC levels from approximately 1000 workstations. How if any
    > can I automate this process and dynamically make the webpage.
    >
    > Oh and this has to happen nightly
    >
    > Dave

+ Reply to Thread