Would anyone be interested in IBM AIX opening in Singapore ?? - Aix

This is a discussion on Would anyone be interested in IBM AIX opening in Singapore ?? - Aix ; We are looking at candidates with exposure in IBM AIX .Please mail me your resume incase your interested. Skills required. Need to have a developer background Experience as System Administrators in Unix environment will not be sufficient Unix Shell scripting ...

  1. Would anyone be interested in IBM AIX opening in Singapore ??

    We are looking at candidates with exposure in IBM AIX .Please mail me
    your resume incase your interested.

    Skills required.

    Need to have a developer background

    Experience as System Administrators in Unix environment will not be
    sufficient

    Unix Shell scripting & setting up development & deployment environments
    in Unix
    environment, preferably IBM AiX

    Comfortable & in-depth knowledge in UNIX environment for application
    development

    End-to-end builds packaging in Websphere (preferred) or Weblogic

    Preference for experience with IBM MQ series

  2. Re: Would anyone be interested in IBM AIX opening in Singapore ??

    jayakumar.ganesan@gmail.com wrote:
    > We are looking at candidates with exposure in IBM AIX .Please mail me
    > your resume incase your interested.

    ...................... snip ..............................

    Where in the world is this opportunity? USA, west, east, etc.

    --
    Regards,
    Jerry M.

    This E-Mail server is a text only server, NO HTML. Attachments will be
    downloaded to a non-Windowz system.

  3. Re: Would anyone be interested in IBM AIX opening in Singapore ??

    > Where in the world is this opportunity? USA, west, east, etc.

    the answer is in the title of the thread

+ Reply to Thread