I am looking for a way to do this full text search and am not having any luck, hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have been trying to use egrep and regex with no luck. what I need to do is search thru roughly 300,000 files and make a list of files that have the following in them (terms changed for simplicity)

(red or blue) and pie and (april or june.)

So a file with red pie june is valid but a file with only blue and april is not. I am willing to use any free tool or utility or command to do this.

Thanks in advance.