Hi,

I'm looking for some real newbie, grass roots information on the directory structure typical to a pSeries box running AIX 5L and Websphere 5.1

The only exposure to this I've had is using an SSH client to log on to a server and view the appserver logs.

I'm looking for documentation which covers where code is typically deployed to (as in under /usr/...) and why certain things are deployed to specific locations.

Am I asking the impossible?

I've googled and found the redbooks area on IBMs website but, at up to 1000 pages, they are a bit more than I'm looking for at this early stage.

Any pointers please?

Many thanks in advance