nfsd - Aix

This is a discussion on nfsd - Aix ; Is nfsd daemon only required in case of nfs server ? What if we have a nfs client , is it not required in that case ?...

  1. nfsd

    Is nfsd daemon only required in case of nfs server ? What if we have
    a nfs client , is it not required in that case ?

  2. Re: nfsd

    invincible schrieb:
    > Is nfsd daemon only required in case of nfs server ? What if we have
    > a nfs client , is it not required in that case ?

    Hi,

    sometimes AIX man pages or documentation is quite clear :-)

    Description

    The nfsd daemon runs on a server and handles client requests for file system
    operations.

    Regards,
    Uwe Auer

+ Reply to Thread