Ahmad Jalil Qarshi wrote, On 20/10/08 23:33:

> There is only one function in C code i.e. Connect. This function
> internally use JNI and call java functions. Now while compiling I am
> facing problems. I think that there is some problem with my makefile.

Make files are not topical on comp.lang.c nor is how to interface to
Java (because it is JAva that specifies this not C). Please keep the
discussion of this on groups where it is topical, and I'm guessing that
comp.unix.programmer and/or comp.unix.aix might be appropriate.
--
Flash Gordon
If spamming me sent it to smap@spam.causeway.com