Hi,

I have exported 6 netapp luns via iscsi to my aix 5.3 system.
Although, the system can see it, I am not able to detect the disks in
vxvm even after "vxdisk scandisks" and "vxdisk -f scandisks". Any help
in this matter is greatly appreciated. Here is the output of "lsdev -
Cc disk" and "vxdisk list". The disks I have trouble with are hdisk4
through hdisk9. I am to read from these disks, create jfs2 file
systems etc.

# lsdev -Cc disk

hdisk0 Available 06-08-01-5,0 16 Bit LVD SCSI Disk Drive

hdisk1 Available 06-08-01-8,0 16 Bit LVD SCSI Disk Drive

hdisk2 Defined 06-08-00-5,0 Other SCSI Disk Drive

hdisk3 Defined 06-08-00-2,0 Other SCSI Disk Drive

hdisk4 Available MPIO Other iSCSI Disk Drive

hdisk5 Available MPIO Other iSCSI Disk Drive

hdisk6 Available MPIO Other iSCSI Disk Drive

hdisk7 Available MPIO Other iSCSI Disk Drive

hdisk8 Available MPIO Other iSCSI Disk Drive

hdisk9 Available MPIO Other iSCSI Disk Drive

#

# vxdisk scandisks

# vxdisk -f scandisks

# vxdisk list