libptools_ptr.a and mt__trce - Aix

This is a discussion on libptools_ptr.a and mt__trce - Aix ; I found in aix mt__trce can backtrce and install the libptools_ptr.a I find an example for this .but when I gcc ./backtrce.c -o ....,he told me not found the mt__trce define.but I can''not find the mt__trce define in /usr/include.where can ...

  1. libptools_ptr.a and mt__trce

    I found in aix mt__trce can backtrce and install the libptools_ptr.a I
    find an example for this .but when I gcc ./backtrce.c -o ....,he told
    me not found the mt__trce define.but I can''not find the mt__trce
    define in /usr/include.where can i find the include define.If this
    write by myself .Howto?
    Thankyou for help

  2. Re: libptools_ptr.a and mt__trce

    On 20 Okt., 01:48, cuiwenzhu1...@163.com wrote:
    > I found in aix mt__trce can backtrce and install the libptools_ptr.a I
    > find an example for this .but when I gcc ./backtrce.c -o ....,he told
    > me not found the mt__trce define.but I can''not find the mt__trce
    > define in */usr/include.where can i find the include define.If this
    > write by myself .Howto?
    > Thankyou for help

    The declaration is
    void mt__trce( int FileDescriptor, int Signal, struct sigcontext
    *Context, int Node );

    There is no declaration in /usr/include. You have to declare it
    yourself.

    See here:
    http://publib16.boulder.ibm.com/doc_...f1/mt_trce.htm

+ Reply to Thread