Hello all,

Our vendor has provided us an IBM machine with AIX 5
installed on it. In the specification document they have
mentioned that Traditional Chinese Language is the Primary
language and English is Secondary language.

I was wondering if it may create any problem if we are using
a complete English system. Also if we want to install some
system application and it queries from OS for the language setting,
it shall get the Chinese and may change its configuration to work
with it.

Please also tell me some other problems one may encounter
with such a machine.

Thanks

Sara