other jdk or jre for aix 5.3 besides ibm - Aix

This is a discussion on other jdk or jre for aix 5.3 besides ibm - Aix ; Are there other jdk or jre for aix 5.3 other than those provided at http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ja...x/service.html...

  1. other jdk or jre for aix 5.3 besides ibm

    Are there other jdk or jre for aix 5.3 other than those provided at
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ja...x/service.html

  2. Re: other jdk or jre for aix 5.3 besides ibm

    TsanChung wrote:
    > Are there other jdk or jre for aix 5.3 other than those provided at
    > http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ja...x/service.html

    I've wondered if the OpenJDK would compile on AIX. I've tried an initial
    stab with building it on IRIX but haven't made it too far (IRIX stopped
    Java support somewhere around 1.4.1).

    http://openjdk.java.net/

    -r

  3. Re: other jdk or jre for aix 5.3 besides ibm

    On Sep 28, 8:55*am, No Body wrote:
    > TsanChung wrote:
    > > Are there other jdk or jre foraix5.3 other than those provided at
    > >http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ja...x/service.html

    > I've wondered if the OpenJDK would compile onAIX. I've tried an initial
    > stab with building it on IRIX but haven't made it too far (IRIX stopped
    > Java support somewhere around 1.4.1).
    >
    > http://openjdk.java.net/
    >
    > -r

    What about IcedTea?