Looking for precompiled POP3 server for AIX5.3 - Aix

This is a discussion on Looking for precompiled POP3 server for AIX5.3 - Aix ; Hi, i'm looking for precompiled POP3 server for AIX 5.3. Was lookng through Inet - but found nothing. Pls, don't tell me about Toolbox for Linux or compilation by myself - as on my compiler - e.g. popper doesn't want ...

  1. Looking for precompiled POP3 server for AIX5.3

    Hi,

    i'm looking for precompiled POP3 server for AIX 5.3. Was lookng through
    Inet - but found nothing. Pls, don't tell me about Toolbox for Linux or
    compilation by myself - as on my compiler - e.g. popper doesn't want to
    compile. If you can precompile POPPER for me on AIX 5.3 - I'll be glad

    Rgrs,
    Bla

  2. Re: Looking for precompiled POP3 server for AIX5.3

    In article , Blazej Antczak
    writes:
    > Hi,
    >
    > i'm looking for precompiled POP3 server for AIX 5.3. Was lookng through
    > Inet - but found nothing. Pls, don't tell me about Toolbox for Linux or
    > compilation by myself - as on my compiler - e.g. popper doesn't want to
    > compile. If you can precompile POPPER for me on AIX 5.3 - I'll be glad

    you might take a look at my rescued aixpdslib steering pages:

    http://bio.gsi.de/DOCS/AIX/aixpdslib...ries/mail.html

    which should point to an ftp mirror.

  3. Re: Looking for precompiled POP3 server for AIX5.3

    Michael Kraemer pisze:
    > In article , Blazej Antczak
    > writes:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> i'm looking for precompiled POP3 server for AIX 5.3. Was lookng through
    >> Inet - but found nothing. Pls, don't tell me about Toolbox for Linux or
    >> compilation by myself - as on my compiler - e.g. popper doesn't want to
    >> compile. If you can precompile POPPER for me on AIX 5.3 - I'll be glad
    >>

    > you might take a look at my rescued aixpdslib steering pages:
    >
    > http://bio.gsi.de/DOCS/AIX/aixpdslib...ries/mail.html
    >
    > which should point to an ftp mirror.

    Many thanks - You're life saver

+ Reply to Thread