java "too many commands" - Aix

This is a discussion on java "too many commands" - Aix ; We have a java application using IBM java 5 and apache-tomcat. The application sometimes returns "too many commands" errors. I am trying to figure out whether this is an OS problem or a apache- tomcat problem. Anyone seen this before ...

  1. java "too many commands"

    We have a java application using IBM java 5 and apache-tomcat.

    The application sometimes returns "too many commands" errors.

    I am trying to figure out whether this is an OS problem or a apache-
    tomcat problem.

    Anyone seen this before and can point me in the right direction?

  2. Re: java "too many commands"

    Loial schrieb:
    > We have a java application using IBM java 5 and apache-tomcat.
    >
    > The application sometimes returns "too many commands" errors.
    >
    > I am trying to figure out whether this is an OS problem or a apache-
    > tomcat problem.
    >
    > Anyone seen this before and can point me in the right direction?

    Hi,

    may be it is a problem with maxuproc (lsattr -El sys0 -a maxuproc ).

    Regards,
    Uwe Auer

+ Reply to Thread