HACMP Problems - Aix

This is a discussion on HACMP Problems - Aix ; Hi everyone. I'm needing a help for a AIX Cluster with HACMP. I tried to add new disks for a concurrent VG, this VG is added for a Resouce Group using HACMP5.3. When I added it, I got this message; ...

  1. HACMP Problems

    Hi everyone. I'm needing a help for a AIX Cluster with HACMP.

    I tried to add new disks for a concurrent VG, this VG is added for a
    Resouce Group using HACMP5.3. When I added it, I got this message;

    cl_extendvg: Error executing clupdatevg wsrg1vg 00cf225f0c816b87 on
    node snxhamapsoap02

    But it gave me "ok" through smit, and the disks were added to the VG.
    Something seems to be wrong with the cluster, because it didn't sync.
    with the another node, and I tried to do the procedure manually, with
    importvg and etc, but I can't export the VG on another node, even it
    be offline, and the VG is concurrent.

    Someone could help me please ?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: HACMP Problems

    harrison.m.leal@gmail.com schrieb:
    > Hi everyone. I'm needing a help for a AIX Cluster with HACMP.
    >
    > I tried to add new disks for a concurrent VG, this VG is added for a
    > Resouce Group using HACMP5.3. When I added it, I got this message;
    >
    > cl_extendvg: Error executing clupdatevg wsrg1vg 00cf225f0c816b87 on
    > node snxhamapsoap02
    >
    > But it gave me "ok" through smit, and the disks were added to the VG.
    > Something seems to be wrong with the cluster, because it didn't sync.
    > with the another node, and I tried to do the procedure manually, with
    > importvg and etc, but I can't export the VG on another node, even it
    > be offline, and the VG is concurrent.
    >
    > Someone could help me please ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Hi,

    any error message when issueing "importvg -L wsrg1vg on node
    snxhamapsoap02 ?

    Some lsvg, lspv, etc. outputs posted may be useful.

    Regards,
    Uwe Auer

+ Reply to Thread