Hi all
has anyone been successful in building a tun/tap driver for AIX ?

I see tun devices on Linux, *BSD and Solaris, but not AIX.
Since AIX has Virtual Ethernet on LPAR it should be possible to
have a tun device also ? ( Isn't AIX a BSD derivate ? )

I need to connect to a service provider which hosts the server on
Solaris and tunnels data using 'vtund', any hint ?