is there a command to delete a VG - Aix

This is a discussion on is there a command to delete a VG - Aix ; Hi, Someone could tel me if exist a command to delete a VG ? thanks...

  1. is there a command to delete a VG

    Hi,

    Someone could tel me if exist a command to delete a VG ?

    thanks

  2. Re: is there a command to delete a VG

    On Jul 18, 10:18 am, le pierre wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Someone could tel me if exist a command to delete a VG ?
    >
    > thanks

    man exportvg

    hth
    Hajo

  3. Re: is there a command to delete a VG

    as always, more than one way to skin a cat .. exportvg will leave the
    vgda's intact on the PV, reducevg should blank them out ..

    man reducevg

    HTH
    Mark Taylor

  4. Re: is there a command to delete a VG

    On Jul 18, 11:28 am, Mark Taylor wrote:
    > as always, more than one way to skin a cat .. exportvg will leave the
    > vgda's intact on the PV, reducevg should blank them out ..
    >
    > man reducevg

    Regarding the OP question i admit that reducevg is the wiser cat.

    happy weekend
    Hajo

  5. Re: is there a command to delete a VG

    On Jul 18, 1:45*pm, Hajo Ehlers wrote:
    > On Jul 18, 11:28 am, Mark Taylor wrote:
    >
    > > as always, more than one way to skin a cat .. exportvg will leave the
    > > vgda's intact on the PV, reducevg should blank them out ..

    > > man reducevg

    > Regarding the OP question i admit that reducevg is the wiser cat.
    >
    > happy weekend
    > Hajo

    no worries

+ Reply to Thread