Hello,

Firefox 2.0.0.16

and
Seamonkey 1.1.11

are available at the usual place.

For the first time I also provide GTK2 builds with SVG support on AIX5L
or higher in addition to the traditional GTK1/AIX 4.3.3 builds.
If you have the IBM Firefox running, my GTK2/AIX5L builds should run
without further tweaks.

The last days I tried thoroughly testing Seamonkey and Firefox on AIX
5.1 on a minimal configuration also for determining the runtime
dependencies, as the build time environment is much more complex.
But as always feedback and test reports are welcome. I don't have tested
on AIX 5.3 or 6.1, but I expect it will work the same as it always did
before.

Work for porting the GTK2 configuration of Firefox 3 has started, but I
cannot prove it possible until the first working build has browsed the
web. Porting is much more painful than for previous major releases.

This is posted with the new Seamonkey 1.1.11 / GTK2 on a 7043P-150
running AIX 5.2TL10

THX to Michael Kraemer and Hajo Ehlers for hardware support.

Have fun with the best Webbrowser for AIX
--
Uli Link