NIM question - Aix

This is a discussion on NIM question - Aix ; Hi all Just wondering the following is doable using NIM: I collect vmstat information from a group of client machines, and if the average user CPU is below 10%, then start some jobs. The difficulty to me is two fold: ...

  1. NIM question

    Hi all

    Just wondering the following is doable using NIM:

    I collect vmstat information from a group of client machines, and if
    the average user CPU is below
    10%, then start some jobs. The difficulty to me is two fold: how can
    I define a "script" resource
    to be a command like "vmstat", and the other is how can I gather
    screenshots from everywhere.

    thanks a lot

  2. Re: NIM question

    On Jul 7, 10:04*pm, "uwc...@gmail.com" wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > Just wondering the following is doable using NIM:
    >
    > I collect vmstat information from a group of client machines, and if
    > the average user CPU is below
    > 10%, then start some jobs. *The difficulty to me is two fold: *how can
    > I define a "script" resource
    > to be a command like "vmstat", *and the other is how can I gather
    > screenshots from everywhere.
    >
    > thanks a lot

    NIM is an installation tool .. try using a cluster management tool
    like "csm"

    Rgds
    Mark Taylor

+ Reply to Thread