Running nmon on a VIO server - Aix

This is a discussion on Running nmon on a VIO server - Aix ; Is anyone running nmon on a VIO server? Is doing so an IBM-approved practice? I want to watch the performance on my VIO servers, and nmon has such a nice interface....

  1. Running nmon on a VIO server

    Is anyone running nmon on a VIO server? Is doing so an IBM-approved
    practice?

    I want to watch the performance on my VIO servers, and nmon has such a
    nice interface.

  2. Re: Running nmon on a VIO server

    rodak wrote:
    > Is anyone running nmon on a VIO server? Is doing so an IBM-approved
    > practice?

    Sure; why not? Works a treat, although you have to do so as root, of
    course.

+ Reply to Thread