URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR AIX ADMINISTRATORS - Aix

This is a discussion on URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR AIX ADMINISTRATORS - Aix ; Hi, Greetings!!!! I represent myself from Crystal Consultants, A Manpower providing Company (Around the Globe) Estd: 1999 is in the City of Hyderabad, A.P, INDIA. We are rendering our services to Companies, who are into different Sectors. Currently we have ...

  1. URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR AIX ADMINISTRATORS

    Hi,

    Greetings!!!!

    I represent myself from Crystal Consultants, A Manpower providing
    Company (Around the Globe) Estd: 1999 is in the City of Hyderabad,
    A.P, INDIA. We are rendering our services to Companies, who are into
    different Sectors.

    Currently we have very urgent requirement for the position of “AIX
    Administrator” for CMM Level 5 Company. We are looking for a
    professionally experienced person who is having the following
    specifications.

    Our Specified profile is: AIX.

    Year of experience 3 to 10 Years
    Year of experience 3-5 Years of relevant experience System Management
    for AIX
    (eg. OS Tools, Tivoli) Appl.Deployment DR-Tests 1st and 2nd-Level
    support Packaging (pkg / rpm) TSM (maintenance, error, start/stop/
    status) AIX (5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 4.3)
    File system magnification Installation (AIX) New HW-Layout New OS-
    Layout Performance Tests (AIX) Tests of new functions (AIX) UNIX-
    teaching/coaching (trainees) User-administration AIX Network
    installation management Installation Power5 Server / Hardware
    management HW-support / Interface to IBM LPAR-Configuration
    Monitoring / Performance / Workload AIX Installation of new IBM
    hardware Linux SUSE SLES8, 9 ITIL (basic knowledge)

    Job location: Hyderabad.

    If your profile matched with our requirement please send me your
    updated CV.If you are not interested then please pass this message to
    your friends who is having the similar profile.
    Experience on AIX:
    Current CTC:
    Expected CTC:
    Notice Period:

    Looking forward for a positive and early response from you.

    Best Regards,

    Karthik
    Consultant,
    Crystal Consultants
    117,Left Wing,First Floor,
    Amrutha ville,Opp:Yasodha Hospital,
    Rajbhavan road,Hyd-500 082
    (M)-9866178034/040-23412096/96,Ext-211
    Mail to: karthik@crystalconsultants.in
    Web Site:www.crystalconsultants.in

  2. Re: URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR AIX ADMINISTRATORS

    On May 16, 7:58 am, KARTHIK wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Greetings!!!!
    >
    > I represent myself from Crystal Consultants, A Manpower providing
    > Company (Around the Globe) Estd: 1999 is in the City of Hyderabad,
    > A.P, INDIA. We are rendering our services to Companies, who are into
    > different Sectors.
    >
    > Currently we have very urgent requirement for the position of “AIX
    > Administrator” for CMM Level 5 Company. We are looking for a
    > professionally experienced person who is having the following
    > specifications.
    >
    > Our Specified profile is: AIX.
    >
    > Year of experience 3 to 10 Years
    > Year of experience 3-5 Years of relevant experience System Management
    > for AIX
    > (eg. OS Tools, Tivoli) Appl.Deployment DR-Tests 1st and 2nd-Level
    > support Packaging (pkg / rpm) TSM (maintenance, error, start/stop/
    > status) AIX (5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 4.3)
    > File system magnification Installation (AIX) New HW-Layout New OS-
    > Layout Performance Tests (AIX) Tests of new functions (AIX) UNIX-
    > teaching/coaching (trainees) User-administration AIX Network
    > installation management Installation Power5 Server / Hardware
    > management HW-support / Interface to IBM LPAR-Configuration
    > Monitoring / Performance / Workload AIX Installation of new IBM
    > hardware Linux SUSE SLES8, 9 ITIL (basic knowledge)
    >
    > Job location: Hyderabad.
    >
    > If your profile matched with our requirement please send me your
    > updated CV.If you are not interested then please pass this message to
    > your friends who is having the similar profile.
    > Experience on AIX:
    > Current CTC:
    > Expected CTC:
    > Notice Period:
    >
    > Looking forward for a positive and early response from you.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Karthik
    > Consultant,
    > Crystal Consultants
    > 117,Left Wing,First Floor,
    > Amrutha ville,Opp:Yasodha Hospital,
    > Rajbhavan road,Hyd-500 082
    > (M)-9866178034/040-23412096/96,Ext-211
    > Mail to: kart...@crystalconsultants.in
    > Web Site:www.crystalconsultants.in

    Here is a current quote from Wikipedi:

    "The city has been subject to social tensions, as revealed in the
    aftermath of the 18 May 2007 Mecca Masjid bombing[15] which soon was
    followed by the 25 August 2007 Hyderabad bombings."

    Is combat pay included in the salary?

    CT the Suspicious

+ Reply to Thread